Saturday 12 July 2014

New Products

As a crafter, I am always looking for new products to experiment with and to enhance my crafting. When I started colouring my stamped images, Copics were huge.. I got a couple in the same colour family and just didn't particularly like the way they handle and the type of colour they lay down. I feel the same way about Spectrum Noir markers too. I'm not saying that they aren't great products, they just don't suit me.
The blendabilities are still growing on me, and I still want to play around with them a little more before a really settle on an opinion, however!! I found a product that I just LOVE!! Derwent Inktense pencils!

Usually when I colour, I use my Stampin Up inkpads and either my aqua painter or blender pen. I saw a few crafters using Inktense pencils on Youtube and decided to grab a 12 pack to give them a go... I've used them for one image and I'm in love! They are so fabulous! They colour really easily, and they are smooth to go over with some water, and they blend amazingly well! I'm off to have another play, but I will share the Perfect Peacock stamp I coloured with SU inks and Inktense pencils. Deff worth a try if you're looking for something a bit new and different!!

Before adding water

After adding water

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! After your inspiration, I am off to try this!

    ReplyDelete